Current Rules of Play during COVID-19:
- You must abide by all current NSW Government health guidelines
- Wash/sterilise your hands before entering the tennis court and after exiting the tennis court.
- Please continue all measures to minimise transmission of all viruses
Stay at home if you:
• Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
• Have been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
• Have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, tiredness, dry cough)
If you are feeling unwell – STAY AT HOME
COVID-19 is a communicable disease and every effort is made to minimise the possibility of transmission at BLTC premises. However, in this current environment, risks cannot be fully eradicated. BLTC Inc. shall not be held liable for any injury or health ailment (such as infection by communicable disease) caused by the use of BLTC facilities. Court users do so at their own risk.
The club has a total of 5 courts, of which two synthetic courts are available for hire during day time or evening up to 10:30pm.
The natural grass courts are not for general hire, however may be hired in special circumstances. Available for use by club members.
Up to 1 Hour $ 20.00
Up to 2 Hours $ 36.00
Up to 3 Hours $ 49.00
Up to 1 Hour $ 16.00
Up to 2 Hours $ 28.00
Up to 3 Hours $ 40.00
Up to 1 Hour $ 25.00
Up to 2 Hours $ 42.00
Up to 3 Hours $ 52.00
Up to 1 Hour $ 22.00
Up to 2 Hours $ 36.00
Up to 3 Hours $ 46.00
Those players wishing to hire a court occasionally, that is, not on a week to week basis.
Payment by PayPal at time of booking.
Half Day Rate – $ 60.00 ; Full Day Rate – $ 80.00
Those players who have a permanent weekly court booking.
Half Day Rate – $ 45.00 ; Full Day Rate – $ 60.00
Permanent Hirer Benefits
Additional benefits apply as follows:-
- Access to the secured club house facilities. The club house is carpeted with a full kitchen including refrigerator, stove/oven, instant boiling hot water facility, microwave, crockery and cutlery. A television is also provided plus full amenities. A small refundable deposit for a club house key is required if access to the club house is required.
- Membership to Tennis New South Wales including their Player Injury Insurance scheme. To qualify, Hirers must provide full details (name, address, phone number and email address) of all their players and update this information whenever it changes by email to the Club’s Court Hire Facilitator. Failure to do so will exclude a player(s) from Tennis NSW Membership including the Player Injury Insurance scheme.
- Discounts of up to 10% at the Merchant of Tennis, Beecroft Arcade, Beecroft (on selected items).
- Court wash out – payment is not required if there is a ‘failure to start’.
- Once approved, payment is required in full at the end of each calendar month either by EFT or cheque into the club’s safety deposit box. A reasonable Notice of Intention to terminate a Permanent Hirer booking is required.