The Beecroft Lawn Tennis Club was established in 1898. Over 120 years of sporting tradition. Beecroft has 5 tennis courts – 3 natural lawn courts and two synthetic grass courts. The clubhouse is simple and well furnished and families with young children are able to use the facilities as we are not licensed.
The natural lawn courts are open to members from February to November each year. Annual renovation of the grass courts is undertaken December through January. The synthetic courts are open for members and hirers from 7am to 10:30pm every day of the year.